Conference registrations are now open!
By Credit Card (on line)
From the conference registration link,
press the button which invites you to register to the Conference.
By clicking on the Payment button, you will be redirected to the PayPal secure web site.
All the major credit cards are accepted.
By Wire Transfer
NAME OF THE BANK: CariParma – Credit Agricole
BANK ADDRESS: Corso Romita, 10/B – 15057 Tortona (AL) – Italy – Tel.: (+39).0131-821182
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Microelectronics Events
CODE: ABI: 06230 CAB: 48671 CIN: R SWIFT: CRPPIT2P360
IBAN: IT21 R062 3048 6710 0004 6524 048
REF: NAME SURNAME + PRIME2017 Registration
(replace NAME and SURNAME with your full name).
The attendees who prefer to pay by using wire transfer have to complete in any case the online registration form
( just check "Already registered" in the "Registration Fee" section).
IMPORTANT: Wire transfer costs and other related fees have to be payed by the Conference participant
and not be charged to the conference organization, otherwise the registration is not valid.
Full registration includes:
- the publication of 2 papers;
- access to PRIME and SMACD conferences, first day workshop, technical sessions, proceedings of both conferences, access to Company Fair;
- coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception and conference dinner (additional tickets can be ordered during the registration process).
Workshop registration includes:
- admission to the workshop on 12th June 2017 along with coffee break.
IEEE CASS Scholarships:
The IEEE CAS society will grant 10 student registrations for PRIME 2017. In order to apply, to this IEEE CASS support, candidates must:
- be enrolled in a PhD program related to the fields of interest of CASS
- Certificate/evidence of the enrollment in a PhD program (student ID card)
- Description of the PhD study plan (< 250 words.)
- Brief description of the importance of receiving the CASS grant.
- be an IEEE Student member
- Certificate/evidence that he/she is an IEEE student member (also if IEEE CASS member)
- have a paper accepted and selected for presentation at PRIME
- The nominee must furnish written proof that the paper was accepted at the conference (e.g. email notification from the Technical Program Committee).
- The nominee must state in the application that he/she will attend the conference to present the paper.
- include a brief CV (with academic records attached) - (max 2 pages)
The applications must be sent in a sole PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "IEEE CASS Grant Application to PRIME 2017 Participation"
by May 1st.